Thursday, July 8, 2004

Forget the Plaid, Mark moved his right leg!!!!

I did showed Mark his new shirts, hi did seem to track them paying more attention to the red one and the light green one.

But...In the middle of his neck routine, Mark started moving his left leg up and away from the pillows it was on, then towards the edge of the bed, finally letting it almost hanging from the knee down.

I keep putting the leg were it should be (according to me, because Mark had other plans). By the 10th time I was on his right side when hi did the same move, but there rigth in front of me his right knee was flexing up and the whole leg looked like a small copy of the other leg's movement!!

: )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sooooooo glad he's moving his legs, even if it's a little movement- I know it must be good. I can only imagine what it must mean to you my dear friend. My prayers are with you all (you,   Vidia and specially Mark) for a fast and happy recovery. Maria Elena